The Office for Cultural Diversity strives to build up the Body of Christ by celebrating its rich diversity, alive and promising, in our Diocese. In a collaborative spirit, we seek to work with church leaders to bring about the full participation of all cultures in the life and mission of the Church.
- Asian Ministry
- We, the Asian Catholic Community of the Diocese of Rochester, are a community of communities united by our Catholic faith, Asian culture and traditional values.
- Black Ministry
- The Black Catholic Community of the Diocese of Rochester strives towards the full participation of Catholics of African descent in the life of the Church and the appreciation of their gifts in worship and evangelization.
- Deaf Ministry
- We, the Deaf Catholic Community of the Diocese of Rochester, are called by God to celebrate and share our gifts with one another and the entire People of God.
- Hispanic Ministry
- We, the Hispanic community of the Diocese of Rochester, commit ourselves to proclaim the Good News, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to be protagonists in Church and society.
- Refugee Ministry
- To enlighten our diocese to the presence and needs of refugees and disseminate information about opportunities available for ministry, outreach, and assistance to refugees.