For Important Pastoral and Faith Resources regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit covid.dor.org
The Office for Cultural Diversity strives to build up the Body of Christ by celebrating its rich diversity, alive and promising, in our Diocese. In a collaborative spirit, we seek to work with church leaders to bring about the full participation of all cultures in the life and mission of the Church.
- Asian Ministry
- We, the Asian Catholic Community of the Diocese of Rochester, are a community of communities united by our Catholic faith, Asian culture and traditional values.Read More
- Black Ministry
- The Black Catholic Community of the Diocese of Rochester strives towards the full participation of Catholics of African descent in the life of the Church and the appreciation of their gifts in worship and evangelization.Read More
- Deaf Ministry
- We, the Deaf Catholic Community of the Diocese of Rochester, are called by God to celebrate and share our gifts with one another and the entire People of God.Read More
- Hispanic Ministry
- We, the Hispanic community of the Diocese of Rochester, commit ourselves to proclaim the Good News, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to be protagonists in Church and society.Read More
- Refugee Ministry
- To enlighten our diocese to the presence and needs of refugees and disseminate information about opportunities available for ministry, outreach, and assistance to refugees.Read More
The Diocese of Rochester serves 12 New York State counties with 7 Deaneries and a Catholic population of approximately 300,000.
Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Steuben, Ontario, Seneca, Cayuga, Tompkins, Schuyler, Chemung, Tioga, Yates
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
In re Diocese of Rochester Case No. 19-20905
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT,
On September 12, 2019, the Diocese of Rochester ("Diocese
") filed for protection under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code (the "Bankruptcy Code
The Bankruptcy Court has established August 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (prevailing Eastern time) as the deadline to file proofs of claim against the Diocese (the "Bar Date"). If you have a claim against the Diocese, including, without limitation, a claim related to sexual abuse committed by any person connected with the Diocese, you must file a claim on or before the Bar Date.
Please visit https://case.stretto.com/rochesterdiocese
or call (855) 347-3773 for more information on how to file your proof of claim.
IF YOU DO NOT TIMELY FILE A PROOF OF CLAIM, YOU MAY FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE ON ANY PLAN OF REORGANIZATION AND TO SHARE IN ANY DISTRIBUTIONS MADE TO CREDITORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE DEBTOR'S CHAPTER 11 CASE.
Copyright © 2020, Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester
1150 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624