Diocesan Director, Department of Pastoral Services
585-328-3228, ext. 1328
The Office of Liturgy supports the work of our Bishop as chief liturgist of the Diocese:
- Modeling and supporting a vision of the Liturgy as set forth by the Second Vatican Council.
- Promoting the “full, conscious, and active participation” of our people.
- Encouraging the gifts of our rich diversity as a multicultural Church.
- Collaboration with the Bishop’s office and other Diocesan offices in preparing Diocesan liturgies.
- Assisting parishes through resources, guidelines, workshops, and responding to questions.
- Administering the Rochester NPM Chapter (National Association of Pastoral Musicians.)
- Maintaining the resources of our Liturgy Library as a lending library for parish staffs.
To order liturgical resources, click here. Please print out this form and mail it to the diocese.
For more information about these liturgical resources, click here.