Diocesan Director, Department of Pastoral Services
585-328-3228, ext. 1328
The Office of Liturgy supports the work of our Bishop as chief liturgist of the Diocese:
- Modeling and supporting a vision of the Liturgy as set forth by the Second Vatican Council.
- Promoting the “full, conscious, and active participation” of our people.
- Encouraging the gifts of our rich diversity as a multicultural Church.
- Collaboration with the Bishop’s office and other Diocesan offices in preparing Diocesan liturgies.
- Assisting parishes through resources, guidelines, workshops, and responding to questions.
- Administering the Rochester NPM Chapter (National Association of Pastoral Musicians.)
- Maintaining the resources of our Liturgy Library as a lending library for parish staffs.
- For instructions to place an order with Liturgical Training Publications (LTP), click here
- For a description of frequently ordered liturgical resources, click here